
Winter Graphics
WOW! Time has slipped away from me. I have NO clue where it has gone!!!
Winter has sure arrived here. Every day we have had snow or some form of sleet. Cold cold cold conditions! However, we didn't have ANY of this last year so I am thankful for it this year. I am thankful we have a home to keep us warm and we are all together.
I haven't been able to do much stitching, we are celebrating birthdays, shopping for CHRISTmas and just playing games and enjoying each other. However, I finally finished SMO Winter Quaker.


I love the purples! Perfect piece to start off the winter season!!!
I have about 5 or 6 pieces I have pulled and I am going to finish them before pulling out other pieces!! So I won't post much but try to stitch more!!
~ But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as a man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7
Stay warm. Love your quaker snowman!! I have to get mine kitted it up.
ReplyDeleteI love your snowmen! The colors looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove those orange noses on the snowmen :)
ReplyDeleteand you say you haven't had time to stitch?!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you've accomplished a lot, considering you started it on Nov. 22nd!!