Monday, December 13, 2010

Dec 13th... 12 days!!!!

Blog Pictures
Hello Graphics

12 days till CHRISTmas??? Where has the time gone? Seems like yesterday was Thanksgiving!

We have been busy around here with school, work and helping friends with various things.

I have been super busy stitching! San man ville had a blizzard so here are a few flakes..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As a member of the SMO Merry Member board too we had a snow SAL. I am almost done with it but I wanted to share it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

On Saturday the girls and I were at a friends' MIL house all day helping clean it out. We were plum tired but when we got home the boys had lobster, steak and a salad ready for us.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is our house lit up at night. Didn't Jeff n the girls do a fab job??

Photobucket
Photobucket

~ The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace ~ Numbers 6:24-26

2 comments:

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!