
Friday Graphics
Well I am free techinally every day, since I don't work, but since I work at home, I work every day... hahaha... Happy FRIDAY!!!! DAYTONA WEEKEND!!!!!!!! I sure do wish to go one year! Maybe when a couple of the girls are gone. Lex wants to go, so may be one of these years very soon!
We have had an interesting week. Basketball is over. Eight games, not ONE of them a win. However, the girls worked hard and loved doing it. So that is what counts! Now on to track. For Britt and Ellie. Lex is softball. I am not sure if Bubbs wants to do Little League this year or what...
The flu has been making its rounds. The cold kind, but I hear through the grapevine that the stomach flu is going around too so I am sure we will be sharing that as well. Joy joy joy!
Cujo visited our house last week too. Here is Cujo:

And here is where she nipped me!

She just lost her head and got excited when playing and didn't realize how crazy she was getting I guess. Silly silly Kahlua!
So I finished the Feb piece for the Merry Member birthday. Here it is! So cute!

Then I finished Be Mine!


That's all I have to share today! Britt has a 4 day weekend so off to hang out with her, read a little, nap a little and relax!!! Have a wonderful Daytona weekend and President's weekend all!!!
Ouch! Sorry the dog took a nip out out you. Your stitching looks great! I hope you and family are able to keep the germs at bay. Enjoy your Nascar weekend!
ReplyDelete