Monday, February 28, 2011

Battery tester anyone?

Monday Ugh Dog Dj Pictures
Monday Graphics

Good Monday morning all! Can't believe March is right around the corner! It is coming in with a real roar here, not the snow and weather other people are getting but the wind and rain/sleet is continuing to come down!

My son is my hero! Last week in some snow and ice my son cleaned off my car! He is such a gentleman. This morning when I was taking pictures the camera needed batteries. He changed them and then said don't throw the old ones away. I want to make sure they are bad. So he tested them! I didn't even know we had something like that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a March calendar piece I finished the other day.

Photobucket

Here is a CCS piece I am working on but it is a secret! heheh..

Photobucket

Blessed day!

1 comment:

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!