Warning! You will find her book VERY hard to put down! So you must alot a certain amount of time to read. Her name is Roison Meaney. The book is Semi Sweet. It starts out with Hannah getting ready for a celebration with her live-in boyfriend and family before the big opening of her new cupcake shop. However, he has other plans. He is leaving her for the massage therapist, Leah. What he doesn't know though is Leah is pregnant with his baby.
You will meet lots of different people in this quaint little town in Ireland. You will come to love some of them, and not understand some, but grow very fond of them all! You won't want to leave but it will be all over way too soon either way.
Hannah also has a wonderful male friend Adam who comes to live with her to help her out financially so that she doesn't have that burden, and I secretly hope they get together, but I won't ruin anything for you! Go Hannah!!! hehe
They are all solid characters and Roisin is a master storyteller. Bloody brilliant! I am scrambling trying to get my hands on every single book I can now! hehe So spread the word, we have a new author to stalk!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!