https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhQlKLv_SUMncicTzvgAtcfdhwCP45DC8OveTHKE4dP5-eqRCoovcF81Kehyphenhyphen0IospId18Cq-Xva1K942noz9BT-JQhlKipKRWI7CwX5due6PeXxmLxXFqGg2J1qJM0hYpN9aL-33w48uBK8/s200/Its+Monday.jpg
Haven't been able to post on here but I wanted to see if I could. So I finished Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers last week. Excellent book. Recommend it to everyone.
-----------------------
Reading right now: The Very Picture of You by Isabel Wolff - on page 141 out of 305 -- Isabel Wolff is a master storyteller -- if you didn't pick up her last book, A Vintage Affair you are missing out! Don't forget to get this new one when it comes out as well. It is so good you can't put down.
-----------------------
On my list to read this week:
1. All the Flowers in Shanghai by Duncan Jepson
2. The Gap Year by Sarah Bird
3. The Grief of Others by Leah Hager Cohen
4. The Train of Small Mercies by David Rowell
5. All Our Worldly Goods by Irene Nemirovsky
6. The Legacy by Katherine Webb
7. Healing Hearts by Beth Wiseman
Hope you all have a fantastic week! Can't wait to share next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!