Thursday, September 29, 2011

Review: Beach Lane

Beach Lane (Chesapeake Shores #7)Beach Lane by Sherryl Woods
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Beach Lane is my favorite Cedar Cove books! I always feel like I am returning to Cedar Cove as one of the family each time we visit. Each time we visit someone new is falling in love with someone else and we see them banter back and forth and it all ties up into a very nice bow at the end, which Sherryl Woods has crafted so well.

But this time in Beach Lane we have 2 get together only to battle life, not each other. I think it is different from all the books. Mack and Susie are my favorites! A few times I caught myself cry, the book is just so heartwarming and true to life.

Susie is fighting for her life, finding out she has ovarian cancer; while Mack is trying to figure out who he is if he isn't a sports writer. Can they work it all out and be together?

Find out all in this book, and of course Sherryl doesn't disappoint, giving us a sneak peek of who might be showing up in An O'Brien Family Christmas!

View all my reviews I received a copy of this book from the publisher on netgalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!