An O'Brien Family Christmas by Sherryl WoodsMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book really was different from the usual back and forth girl and guy get together/fall apart etc. In this book, which left off of Beach Lane in which Susie promises Gram that they will all go to Ireland for Christmas to celebrate Susie and Mack getting married.
Well we all knew that Matthew and Laila would be the ones in the majority of the book but in her usual style, Sherryl Woods doesn't disappoint us with a peek of maybe who we might see in the next book, either Gram and her beau from Ireland or maybe Luke with one of the girls... I guess we get to sit on it for awhile and wait!
I loved as usual the whole family interacting and all full of love. Even though they might seem meddling and just down right nosy, this is a family I think we all secretly want to be a part of. Heck yes I would like to become an O'Brien! LOL
And that is when you KNOW you have read a good book, if you feel like they are family.
I received this ebook for free from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!