Monday, October 24, 2011
Mailbox Mondays
It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and October is being hosted by Serena of Savvy Verse and Wit! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
I received The Angel Makers by Jessica Gregson,
The Fine Art of Insincerity by Angela Hunt
, The Dry Grass of August by Anna Jean Mayhew
and The Talk of the Town by Fran Baker.
I am looking forward to reading all of these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I've got to be honest, all of those books look good to me! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI love every cover - hope the books are as good!!
ReplyDeleteI think all of those books deserve a spot on my wish list! They all look good.
ReplyDelete