Love Water Memory by Jennie ShortridgeMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Almost like 50 First Dates. I so know how the other person feels, my mom has a brain an. and she doesn't remember anything past 5 minutes.
This story is told in 2 different view points, from Lucie, who was found knee deep in the Bay and her boyfriend Grady. Such a good book, made me want to read more and more. Their story is so heartwarming and Grady stuck with it!
Lucie doesn't know who she is/was and is trying to figure it out. What she hears she doesn't necessarily like though. Seems like she wasn't that nice to her neighbors and others. Wouldn't we all like to forget sometimes those things? And get a fresh start?
Shortridge always writes and seems to know what readers want. I recommend this book for anyone. Such an enjoyable read. I didn't expect anything bad, but this was so much better than expected as well!!!
View all my reviews
I know I'd love a fresh start ;) On most days anyway!
ReplyDeleteI really liked this book too :D
I would love it too!!! What are you reading?
ReplyDelete