Save the Date by Mary Kay AndrewsMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
A wedding florist finds love and trouble in this delightful new novel by the New York Times bestselling author of Ladies' Night
A Savannah florist is about to score the wedding of a lifetime—one that will solidify her career as the go-to-girl for society nuptials. Ironically, Cara Kryzik doesn't believe in love, even though she creates beautiful flower arrangements to celebrate them. But when the bride goes missing and the wedding is in jeopardy, Cara must find the bride and figure out what she believes in. Maybe love really does exist outside of fairy tales after all.
Told with Mary Kay Andrew's trademark wit and keen eye for detail, mark your calendars for Save the Date!
-- My review: Cara is a fun, down-to-earth kind of girl. The kind you can see yourself in. Or I could anyway. I enjoyed her witty banter. I had so much fun with this book, I couldn't put it down. This book is so thick, I loved each minute of it and it went way too fast in my opinion.
As always, there is a beginning of some kind of drama, and then of course love and everything is grand and then some kind of oh no moment and then a big bang and then it all comes back together, but MK does it so wonderfully, you will LOVE every single minute of it.
Each character brings something to it and I really won't say anything, no spoilers but MAN. Yes, I was like oh no! I loved the decorating moments. That is my kind of talk! Say yes today and pick this one up on your way to the beach!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!