Surviving Henry: Adventures in Loving a Canine Catastrophe by Erin Taylor YoungMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
You don't always know what you're getting into when you bring home a puppy. Enter Henry, a boxer who suffers from Supreme Dictator of the Universe Syndrome. He vandalizes his obedience school, leaps through windows, cheats death at every turn, and generally causes his long-suffering owner Erin Taylor Young to wonder what on earth she did that God would send this dog to derail her life.
Through his laugh-out-loud antics and escapades, Henry will steal readers' hearts. Anyone who has ever owned a dog, especially a canine catastrophe like Henry, will enjoy this lighthearted book about a dog who brings new meaning to the concept of unconditional love.
--My thoughts. I am a HUGE dog lover, so I was so enthralled with this book. I took it along the lines of Turner and Hooch or Marley & Me. When your dog fails obedience school, you know you have a special dog! think one of my favorites was the life jacket story. Erin did an excellent job with this book and it went by way too fast. The walk was another good story. Very enjoyable, laugh out loud book, one all animal lovers should enjoy, especially if the canine ones are your favorite!
I received this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!