Thursday, May 7, 2009

Success!!!

We have success! The house is clean for the week. HOORAY! I really wanted to get it done before this weekend, because Sat we are going to brunch and then hiking for the day, so Sat wouldn't be a good day. Then of course Sunday we have church in the morning and evening, and fit the race from Sat night somewhere in there.

It is STILL raining, so I don't know if there will be a softball game tonight. They will never get to play at this rate!!!

Well I worked a bit more on my I love baskets and quilts WIP.

I love baskets and quilts WIP

I love baskets and quilts WIP

Well off to enjoy an hour of quiet before the children come home and we start the evening!!

hugs across the miles and may all your X's be crossed and the frogs stay on the other side of the pond!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!