Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunshine has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Just in time too. We FROZE at the game last night. Did I mention we froze???? They lost, but did well. The score was 13-15. Awesome effort though!!! Jeff took his final test for the 1st year apprenticeship and he got a 98%!!!! YAY!!! Now he is off for the summer. Double yay!!!

I am about to go take Hunter out to lunch. He never stays home with me sick, unlike the princesses (hahaha) so I thought it would be nice to eat with him. My MIL sent me $20 for Mother's Day (isn't that super awesome??) so I thought I would use it to get him something special for all his hard work this year. He turned in EVERY one of his assignments, almost always 4 days early!!!

Tonight we have another game. At least the sun will warm things up a bit!

I got a little bit stitched last night. I love how the little quilt pieces are going to look, as well as the different baskets, don't you?

Baskets and Quilts WIP

Baskets and Quilts WIP

After looking at yesterday's post and today's it seems I haven't gotten very far, but each basket has 3 or 4 different colors for the shading, so it is a bit more time consuming!

hugs across the miles, may all your X's be crossed and may the frogs stay on the other side of the pond!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!