Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy May!!!

Happy May to everyone! I keep wanting to post but it seems life is flying by right now, and so here, now I am!

A LOT has been happening here at the Speelman house. Lex is playing softball, her coach up and quit so Jeff is helping out another dad coach. Hunter is in swim lessons and also we go swimming every Wed afternoon. Busy busy! We had a taco dinner at church to help fund the young adults to go to camp this summer. It is $185 per youth. Please pray that everyone gets to go.

Here are some pictures of the kids enjoying the pool:


Lex and A:

Lex and A pool

Hunter:

Hunter pool

and Ellie and K:

Ellie and K pool

Our weather hasn't been that great. I hope all this rain makes everything soooooo green!!!

I finished SMO Summer Side: (sorry it is sideways)

SMO Summer Side

SMO Summer Side

and last week sometime I started CCS I love baskets and quilts from the June 2009 magazine. Here is my progress:

I love baskets and quilts WIP

I love baskets and quilts WIP

Here is what it will look like when it is finished:

http://www.crosscountrystitching.com/data/project/212cover.jpg

I love the blues in it!!!

Today we have swimming and then softball practice, and church! WHEW!!! I woke up with a migraine, I didn't even hear any of my family getting ready for the day. So I must have been out of it. I got up and took a shower, and feel a bit better. I might just stay home tonight though and sleep, so it doesn't come back with a vengenance.

hugs across the miles and stitch lots! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!