
Hurry run run!!

Shhh don't tell I found these!!



The bunny left plastic eggs with a bit of candy and some even had $1 bills!!
Be back later, after I get back from the First Annual Home and Garden Show hehe!!
(Lots of stitchy pictures coming!!)
Ok now on with the show!
CRAZY Weather!
Monday we had a brief but HUGE flake snowstorm for about 10 minutes! I wasn't able to finish dinner and get out there.
Tuesday night, we had a bit of hail.

Bubba dancing in the hail!!

K and B were going crazy trying to eat it all!!


Ok, next MY WEEK IN STITCHING!
So I tried a rotation this week, only doing whatever bag was for that day! It worked out awesome! Even if I didn't want to put away the piece I did, and I think I look forward to working with each of them more so!
Monday was SMO Say Melons. Before:


After:


Tuesday was SMO Feb 08 Swirl.
Before didn't get on my camera for some reason, but here is after:


I finished with this one sooo quick, I started March! So here is March when I left it Tuesday night while watching Snakes on a Plane.


Wednesday was a UFO. Smile Giggle Laugh by SMO. I had done it in some other colors, but I am so much happier just going with what is called for instead of taking all that extra time to find different ones. So here it is, I didn't get much done on it at all after all that time rip rip ripping. :)

Thursday was the Halloween SMO SAL. Friday was SMO Say Apples. Today I am working on SMO Say Summer. Both apples and summer are UFO's, but I did them in colors I don't like, so most of this week was spent ripping! I haven't taken pictures of any of them yet. I will tomorrow and share!
Have a wonderful, blessed Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!