Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Introducing...

The toothless wonder!!! (I think he will be singing AGAIN this year for Christmas all I want is my 2 front teeth!!)

Photobucket

He lost one of them last Thursday night and then the other one Sunday.

Photobucket

The first one he let his friends talk him into pulling out and then the other one was so loose it was bothering him and he had daddy pull it out!!!

Here is my Honeybee Sampler. It is sooo awesome to see it coming together. I am excited to finish it!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Off to get the kids off to school, daddy off to work, and make some phone calls. Also going to take care of my sick girl. Have a wonderful wacky Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you were stitching this. Who designed it? It almost looks like a jerimiah Junction or thier magazine "Cross Country Stitching"... BOTH of which I love.

    No wonder you are excited that the end is near. It will look great on the wall (assuming that's where it goes, LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!