
Thursday Comments
Myspace Comments - Upload Photos
BUT it sure doesn't seem like spring! Monday was cloudy but OK. Tuesday was VERY windy. Yesterday it SNOWED a bit! Today it is rainy and going to be windy. Sat and Sun are very promising though!! Which is great because we have the youth rally!!!
So Friday night Ellie opened her birthday presents and we had cake.



Saturday we went to Yakima, ate at the buffet and took the kids to see Monsters Vs Aliens 3D. Jeff and I saw Race to Witch Mountain. Sunday we had church. Monday Jeff took off and we hiked 6 miles around Multnomah Falls. It was awesome!!!
Here are the kids in a little cave we found:

Here is Lex by the falls.


Every night we have had church, which has ran late. Tonight Jeff has school. Tomorrow night we have the youth rally. Busy busy spring break! It has been good though.
So I have done some stitching:
Started the SMO Christmas SAL (I LOVE stitching this one!! I think the colors are so beautiful!)

I am also working on the Feb 08 Swirl

I also started the Halloween SAL

This month my goals are:
Finish Christmas SAL
Finish Halloween SAL
Finish Feb 08 Swirl
Finish UFO Smile,Giggle,Laugh
Finish UFO Say Melons
Finish UFO Say Apples
Finish UFO Say Summer
Start and finish:
April Christmas SAL
April Halloween SAL
Warm Winter Wishes
Well wherever you may be, I hope you are warm and cozy. Happy stitching!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!