Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthdays and books!!!

Myspace Comments
Happy Birthday Comments
Myspace Comments - Upload Photos



Ellie's birthday was Wednesday!!!! Tomorrow we are taking her and a friend of her's out for the day, like I said, with lots of fun planned! Here is a picture of her and Lex Wed night right before church!

Photobucket

Here is Lex all by herself (I can't believe she is going to be 13 soon EEKS!!)

Photobucket

Ahhh so everyone knows I LOVE books!!!!!!!!! I am addicted to books. So I got a call that a few that I requested were at the library!! HOORAY!! Here is what I got:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have the sequel to the following book, I got it and didn't know there was a first part. So I just had to get the first part!! YAY!! (Sorry it turned sideways!)

Photobucket

I am going to finish reading The Household Guide to Dying by Debra Adelaide (very good so far. Not what you would think.) Then I will move on to one of the ones I got from the library. I also have a picture to share of something my dad sent me, but my camera decided it doesn't want to share anymore, so that will have to be another time! Happy whatever!!!

1 comment:

  1. Look at those books!!

    You'll have to update the ages of your kids in your profile. ;o) Your daughter and mine are the same age! I find 13 to be trying on my patience at times, LOL.

    How's that stitching coming along?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!