Thursday, March 12, 2009

Black and white anniversary!

First off, happy happy anniversary to me and my DH. I am more in love with him than the day we met. He is a wonderful husband, dad and friend. I will have to take a picture of what he gave me this morning after we put a picture in it that we want! Tonight we are going out to eat at a new restaurant in town (we don't have that much to choose from hehehe) and then go do a bit of bowling. Maybe he will be a sweetheart and let me win hehehe! (yea right mr competitive) -- Anyway should be a wonderful time.

Second, I am stitching today, and watching black and white movies! Right now, I am about to put on Patch of Blue. I caught the beginning and it sounds like it is going to be goooood!

So here is Corner E before:

Photobucket

And here is as of this morning, before I begin here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love the springy colors!!!

Thanks for visiting, many blessings and stitch LOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!