Well I got the house clean, I took a shower then I headed over, copied some paperwork. I forgot the envelope it was supposed to go into, so I headed over and got the card for DH. Then I ran by the house, got the envelope, headed to the PO. Got that stuff mailed off. So I thought hey I have worked hard today, I got all my stuff done, so I treated myself to a Sweet Tea from McDonald's. I think I make pretty good tea, so I think I will stick to that! I am going to go make myself a gallon. I don't like it soooo sweet I think. I like to be able to taste the tea a bit hehehe!!
So here is my Corner E WIP. Thanks for looking!!! Many blessings and stitch LOTS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!