Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Anniversary present, shaved and new books!

Myspace Comments
Tuesday Comments
Myspace Comments - Upload Photos




Ahhh I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my head is going to pop off! I have to go to Ellie's DARE graduation, run a thank you card to the insurance lady and run by the library. Then I have to go get K. Then I made myself a nice comfy bed on the couch and off to la la land I go!

So I took a picture of what he gave me for our anniversary. Maybe I can get a better one another time.

Photobucket

I have a shaved, embarrassed dog, but she is OHHHH so glad to be home!!! She is more herself today, but she is so upset I took her there! As you can see. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got flowers yesterday! Aren't they beaUtiful? I love the orange with all the other colors. Very nice. :)

Photobucket

I got a book yesterday in the mail to review. It is GOOD. Very heartbreaking but awesome. If you like to read fiction, about women, family etc, you will LOVE this book!

Photobucket

I will be back later to share pictures of Ellie's graduation and K.. hehehe Ellie's birthday is tomorrow!! She will be 11. I can't believe it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tonya!! I am grooving to your music, girl!!
    Not breathing is not good :o( Hope that gets resolved soon.
    Awww... that is one depressed puppy, LOL. They just don't understand do they?
    (ps. hope you don't take today's blog as a personal insult. I know that you understand our Canadian culture better than some. I'm mad as heck at those show commentators, though!)
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!