Thursday, March 26, 2009

It is Thursday already???

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments - Upload Photos



Man time FLIES by! I am not even having any fun either! I DETEST being sick! I feel a bit better after resting this morning. I am going to pop in the shower and surprise the kids with a walk. The sun is shining and I think it would do me good to get some fresh air! Them too I might add.

I haven't done any stitching lately. *GASP*!! I have however read 29 books so far this year!! hehehe

However, I pulled out Feb 08 SMO freebie and I will do that here after they get home and we get some fresh air.

Ellie's birthday was yesterday! Sat we are taking her and her friend out for a fabulous day of fun. Movies, food, shopping, all that good fun.

The DARE graduation went well. My camera died on me, but Tracy got a really good picture of her and Lucatero.

K is doing VERY well. It is Bailey that is having issues. The vet says all retrievers have problems after getting their ears cut, and she does every time, so right now she is miserable. Makes me sad to see her not want to play or anything. K barks at her in her face trying to get her going but no go YET anyway!

Well off to enjoy the sun and get better. Have a blessed Thursday and stitch LOTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!