Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Swirling snow!!!!!!!!!!

I really have spring fever now!!! Swirling snow in abundance!!!!!!!!

I did my chores today which included laundry, dishes and grooming the ladies of the house.. Bailey is sooooo long haired and it gets so tangled. Poor dear. K had one clump on her ear.

Haven't stitched much. Been drooling over everyone else's blog though!!

Tonight we have a meeting at the church with Pastor. Tomorrow Brittany has guitar lessons with Pastor and we have church. Thursday night is our anniversary so we are going out to eat and bowling. Friday night is BINGO at the kids' school so we are going to that.

Time is flying by. Ellie is going to be 11 in 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems like yesterday I was walking around the car dealership at work and trying to get her to come out.

Have a great day everyone. Stay warm and stitch LOTS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your back ground! it seems to reflect your thoughts... where's Spring? LOL.

    Yes, much grooming goes on in my house, with a Shih Tzu. But you know what? I really enjoy our time each day where I sit and brush the long silky fur. (My daughter never let me do this for very long, LOL) ;o)

    Spring is coming dear one! really.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!