
Monday Comments
Myspace Comments - Upload Photos
Good Monday to everyone! It is cold here. I seem to have caught whatever the kids have had, again! It doesn't seem to want to go away. Well today I heard is Puppy Day. My dogs are at the vet today. :( Bailey is getting her yearly shots and shaved. She is a giant fur ball! Time to get ready to head to the river alot and she can't go with all that hair! K is getting her yearly shots and is also getting fixed.
I was going to clean the house but I am exhausted, so I might do it in spurts. Today is my only totally free day. After today the rest of this week is half days and then spring break starts!
So I have finished 4 things I want to share! All are SMO, of course. ;)
First one is April 08 calendar piece. It is done on pink Sassy Fabby, but you can't really see it.

Next, I finished Dragonfly Missing Letter. Ellie Bell picked the colors out. I think it turned out adorable. Also done on Sassy Fabby!


Next is a UFO I got to cross off!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!! It is Way Up North. I changed the colors on it. Also done on Sassy Fabby!


And last is one I just pulled the other day and finished. I thought it was a good one to do with spring coming and all! In My Garden is the name.


So, I get to go get Bailey this afternoon but K will stay the night and I will go get her after I get kids off to school tomorrow.
Quiet quiet day for me! I think I will go get some tea and relax a bit. Yall have a blessed stitchy day!!!
You've got quite a few little finishes there! Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time... you won't be alone for long, right? :o)
i hope you feel better soon hun
ReplyDeletesending hugs
xxxxx