I have spring fever! I can't decide on a blog background. I will try this one for now. I pulled out some SMO Easter/Spring charts, did a couple of the little stamps last night.
Both Ellie and Britt got their haircuts on Sat. They look really good! Lex went with a friend who was in a play. We went out for Chinese. Had a good Sat. Yesterday I ended up with a migraine. Slept most of the day.
So I hope spring is on it's way soon! It is cold outside!
Have no clue what I will be up to today, but it will be a wonderful day no matter what. I hope everyone has a good one too!
hey you! nice to see you blogging again :) how's the finger??
ReplyDeletewe are all waiting patiently for spring! lol
The finger is better. I think I am just used to not using it. I actually have perfected not using it!! It is sooooooooo good to be back blogging!!! I hope to be able to show some pictures. I made that my goal tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete