Boy I have missed posting. Well DH was gone for FOREVER it seems! I broke my finger, been sick with whatever is going around. Haven't done much stitching, been reading A LOT!
I will have to comment on everyone's blogs, and get back into stitching. The girls messed up my USB ports so I hope I can still share. Will have to check that out.
Weather here the other day was beautiful. Since then it has been rainy, windy and COLD!!
Bring on the spring!!!!!
Today we are going to get Brittany's haircut and mess around. Tomorrow is church and then get ready for the week. Tomorrow we spring ahead in time. That always messes us up!!!! I look forward to long summer days though.
Glad to be back, look forward to sharing a few stitches!
I was starting to wonder what happened to you.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your finger and all.
What is it with kids and USB ports? My girl messed up mine as well. Using one in the back now. Not so convenient. :o(
Spring is full of hope. Take care.