
2.0 Myspace Layouts
Upload Photos Free
It is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so much!!! Here it is:




So today I gave the dog a bath, and got a load of laundry done. Everything else was done last night. Tonight we are going to have pork chops, roasted potatoes, salad and corn. YUM!!! Ice cream for dessert. DH got Peanut Butter Cup and Double Fudge Brownie. It is funny because yesterday I was saying to the girls how it would be nice if I had some brownie ice cream and then DH shows up with some!!! We think alike ;) hehe
Looks a bit chilly this AM, but sunny. I can hear lawnmowers going. Woohooo...
Today I am going to work on this UFO/WIP, Walk Worthy:


When it is done it should look like this:
http://www.crosscountrystitching.com/data/project/196keep.jpg
I just love the colors. Heck, I love anything from JJ :) hehehe!!!
Well have a blessed, stitchy Thursday. Off to eat some ice cream ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!