We got done there at midnight. We went back out the next morning at 8. Frank had all the pancakes done so we just helped set up and serve. Then they had 2 services. After that we served chili cheese dogs. YUM!!! I had 2 I couldn't help myself!
We also have the silliest dogs! K was up on her hind legs bouncing around trying to get a shadow on the ceiling. So here she is the crazy dog!!


Everyone was going on just a few hours of sleep, so after we helped clean up, the boys went to The Dalles and us girls stayed home. Had a nice walk and went to the library. Then we took a nap. Sunday we had church. EVERYONE got baptized last night! Praise the Lord. :)
Today and yesterday have been BeaUtiful! I hope to get some shorts and a tshirt on soon and go out and enjoy it a bit.
I pulled out Honeybee Sampler today. Here is what it looks like before I work on it a bit today in between LOTS of laundry!!!



May the frog stay away and may you have a blessed day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!