
Wednesday Comments
Myspace Comments - Upload Photos
It is Wednesday! It has been a short week! Monday night was so beautiful everyone didn't come inside until almost 8 pm. Last night we had communion at church so there went that night. It was a beautiful service. We are blessed to have such a wonderful church family.
Today Ellie and Lex have their 6 month dentist appointments but Ellie has a fever so I don't think she will be going. Tonight is also church, so her and I will stay home.
Making some oatmeal for breakfast, with some toast and juice. YUM! Great way to get the day started. Last night I made lunches, took out the recyling, made coffee for Jeff, and got all my chores I could get done then. This morning I will pop our sheets in the wash. Other than that, it is stitch time!!
I will post later, but I can send the end VERY soon!! I have half of a house to go and the lettering on the beige scroll. That is IT!!! Yahoooooo.
Have a blessed morning and stitch lots!!!
Happy Hump day to you too! LOL.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your "me" time!