
Morning Graphics
Holy cow! It is already the middle of the month of FEBRUARY almost! That is crazy. Time sure does fly when you are having fun!
Lots of fun at the Speelman house lately! Basketball, shopping, eating at Red Lobster, birthday parties.. the list goes on and on!
Here we are after a wonderful meal at Red Lobster!


Two really neat ladies from the SMO board sent me a card and some wonderful other things.
Darlene sent this really cute blackwork piece that will hang in my office always!!

Loretta had my name for the V-day exchange (and I had her's but didn't think to take a picture before I sent duh!) and sent me this adorable thread holder Love Bug. It is so cute, I have ALWAYS wanted one of these!!

I also finished SMO Close to my heart --

Here is an update on Creation is But Art Sampler.. Don't you just love the berry vine on the right??? It is so beautiful!


Blessed day all! -- Remember your mercy, O Lord, and your steadfast love, for they have been from of old. Psalm25:6
Looks like everyone had a fun time out.
ReplyDeleteYour gifts are lovely. I have a terrible time remembering to take pics of my exchanges pieces before I send them out too.
Great job on your finish and your WIP.
hey tonya..call me! i miss talking and lost your number in my fire.. 1 251 363 9825!! i love you! mel oh yeh got any sanmans your done with lol? mine are ALL gone!!
ReplyDelete