Declaring Spinsterhood by Jamie Lynn Braziel
What a good little story -- for her first story I thought it was really good. Emma was a really likeable character, her mother was really unlikeable --- Brian was so-so, he could have been more developed, but I enjoyed him. I thought Emma's father was ok, I wanted him to be more developed and involved.
Emma has a best friend/neighbor Brian but it turns out that she is in love with him. However he is dating the terrible Delilah. All of Emma's family picks on her constantly because they think she needs to get married. Her mother keeps trying to set her up with all these different men, and one of her old boyfriends, Steve.
Also, Emma runs into a handsome man on a little business venture her and her friend/employee Kathy are at, John -- John comes and takes Emma out to dinner -- but is John what Emma is looking for?
Or will Emma stick to spinsterhood?
Cute story, I know as time goes on Ms Braziel will get better and more refined! Keep up the good works!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!