Sunday, April 17, 2011

Review: The Snowman

The Snowman by Jo Nesbo

When you think you have figured out who the snowman is about five or six times but you are wrong, that is a good book! This isn't my normal kind of read, so for me to give it 5 stars is quite the deal! I really loved all the details, someone might get bogged down in them, but I really thought it made the story so complete.

Some of the details I wasn't sure what they had to do with the story, but much like a detective, you aren't sure what they have to do with the case, but file them away for future use. They all came together like a puzzle. A perfect cresendo.

The book starts out with Detective Harry Hole getting a letter from some source claiming to be "the snowman" --- from there you have missing women, a snowman body with a severed head on top -- I don't want to go into more details and spoil it but you will enjoy the thrilling, heart stopping ride. I did!

Who would have guessed!!!! If you do guess, maybe you are a better detective than I am I suppose! However, I thought Jo Nesbo did a wonderful job writing this wonderful thriller. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

1 comment:

  1. Books featuring severed heads are not my reading fare, but I'm glad to see that you couldn't put this one down :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!