Better Than Ever, Again by Mitch Davies
Better than I expected! I wasn't too sure at the beginning of this book what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised! Ben works various jobs. When one ends in Idaho, he sees in the paper someone looking for help on a yacht,no experience necessary. Surrounded by a bunch of shady characters, Ben just wants to learn how to sail and to do the job he was hired for.
Ben doesn't put up with much either. When he falls in love, will he have to leave her to continue his job?
This book has a bit of a mystery, what is the real story with this yacht, Carl and Duane. Not to mention Ms Malloy and Rudy as well. I finished this book in one sitting, I wanted to know how it would turn out for Ben. He seemed like such a nice guy, he didn't know what Carl was really up to!
The only thing I could have done without is some of the sex scenes. Not for my personal taste. All in all, a really good book! I did find one error, on page 121 poor = pour --
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!