When a Woman Inspires Her Husband by Cindi McMenamin
I am blessed beyond meausure to have read this book. I knew it would probably challenge me, but I am overwhelmed with the messages I received. So many parts talked to my heart. One of my favorite quotes from the book was live life with the man you love, not with the man you THINK he should be. Isn't that profound when you stop to think about it. I really thought about the part where Cindi talks about how much we might be praying to God to change our husbands, and when he isn't changing, that is God saying it is US he wants to change.
I loved the acronyms as well. C-H-E-E-R will be stuck in my head and heart, as well as the ABC's. I can't wait to come up with some of my own!
I have been singing the praises about this book for a long time. I am planning on re-reading over and over. I know my husband and family will be greatly blessed by the changes that are taking place in my heart and attitude. I think most of us know these things, but it is good to read them and put them into practice. Sometimes in our daily lives, we forget about what our purpose really is.
I looked up all of the other books as well and can't wait to read them too! Read this book, you WILL be blessed beyond measure.
Thank you, Tonya, for a great review of my book. I'm so encouraged that you were blessed by it.
ReplyDelete