Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Christmas Wedding

The Christmas WeddingThe Christmas Wedding by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sigh... ho hum...

I was looking forward to a good book. What started out as great, I mean who doesn't love a little mystery. Who will Gaby remarry? All three sound devine...

But when the story climaxed, I was left feeling, this is it? This is all you have for me? Boo, hiss!

Some parts just seemed out of joint for me. Literally, in one sense. I really don't see what the joints had to do with the story at all.

On the other hand, I thought Gaby was a delightful character, full of life and I love the idea of the videos --


Read for yourself though, if you are a fan of JP, maybe you will enjoy it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!