Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Review: I Am Second

I Am Second: Real Stories. Changing Lives.I Am Second: Real Stories. Changing Lives. by Doug Bender
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Period. End of story, beginning of another better, more beautiful story if you will. When you put God first, you will begin to see Him moving in ways you never dreamed. As you will read in this book -- time and time again, God first, us second -- your life will NEVER be the same. When you see life through His eyes, everything takes on a whole new life.

I really enjoyed every person's story, all a common theme, but so uniquely different. I love how God can take what we have made a mess of and make it into something so beyond our wildest dreams.

What I really loved about this book is after each person's story, there are additional stories you can go online and hear. I have seen a few of the stories already at student impact at our church. So I was excited to see more of the variety in the book and online too!

Make sure you spread the word, so we all can make Him FIRST and us SECOND.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!