The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana TrigianiMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
adore Trigiani's books. Her sweeping scenery descriptions of places I only dream of -- her imagery of all fine things, you can't ever ask for a better book than this....This one, The Shoemaker's Wife, is a brilliant saga -- I won't go into all the details, need to leave something for the reader.
Enza and Ciro meet when they are young in Italy. Unknown to either, both come to America at different times and bump into each other several times. However for one reason or another, they never seem to catch each other again, even though they like each other. You MUST read it and find out what happens to the rest of Enza's family in Italy. You must find out if they end up falling in love or is there something else for them?
I love both of their stories, I always feel in her books like I am a part of it, sitting on the sidelines watching this fascinating story unfold. The cover really is beautiful too. Says a lot of the story too. Almost maybe what Enza would like to this reader anyway!
I waited for a LONG time for another Trigiani book, and this one was WELL worth the wait!!!!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!