Monday, September 3, 2012

Review: Calling Invisible Women

Calling Invisible WomenCalling Invisible Women by Jeanne Ray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yay Jeanne Ray is back! She is one of my favorite authors so I was glad to see something new.

Calling Invisible Women is not her usual book. Don't get me wrong it is a cute book about invisible women and how invisible are we really. Clover goes invisible and no one in her family seems to notice. When she finds out that there are other women like her and what the cause is they ban together but also try to right some wrongs in this world.

This got me to thinking what I would do if I was invisible. Spy on my kids, try and fight crime? Maybe just enjoy myself! I really loved the whole plane idea. I would hop from plane to plane!

Clover and her band of invisible women are full of laughs and friendship that will leave you feeling all cozy.

Enjoy and please Ms Ray, don't be gone so long!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!