Friday, November 16, 2012

Review: The Witch of Hebron

The Witch of Hebron: A World Made by Hand NovelThe Witch of Hebron: A World Made by Hand Novel by James Howard Kunstler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Knock my socks off WOW! I am disappointed I didn't get myself into this book sooner. What we know as "life" changes with the government and everything else ceasing. No electricity, no gasoline -- basically back to the early 1900's. Horses, bartering for what you need; the good ole days. Even for crimes commited.

A few different storylines going on in this fantastic read. You will grow to love each one, with the good and bad. It all comes together in an excellent ending. I recommend this book to everyone. Makes you really think what if everything we know, technology etc ceases to exist. I can't wait to read some of Kunstler's other books.

Even the witch was exciting. So much description, you could feel the energy!

I received a copy of this book from Goodreads First Read program in exchange for my honest opinion!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!