NIV Real-Life Devotional Bible for Women: Insights for Everyday Life by Lysa TerKeurstMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I was thoroughly excited to get my hands on this new NIV devotional Bible. However, I didn't know that some of my other favorite ladies at Proverbs 31 had done devotionals for it too, like Wendy Pope, Melissa Taylor, Karen Ehman, Micca Campbell, Renee Swope, Lynn Cowell, Suzie Eller and more! Each of these ladies really know how to speak to us women and with God's directions, speak to my heart each day.
For a few years now I have followed all these ladies, so I will treasure this devotional Bible. The cover is divine. Each day brings some new words from our Savior, and a brilliant little nugget the ladies have shared with us.
Add this Bible to your daily devotions, what a blessing I know it will be for you!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!