The Hope of Spring: Part 3 by Wanda E. BrunstetterMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I love this Discovery series! I was chomping at the bit to read this one which will come out April 1st, 2013.
We continue with Luke still not awake, and Meredith still thinks he is dead. No one knows he is alive, or at least not dead.
Meredith is 6 months pregnant and an old flame so to speak has come onto the scene, but Meredith thinks love might be blooming between him and her sister Laurie.
Meanwhile, Luke's nurse and the sisters meet, unknowingly having this bond! Isn't that awesome. When I read that I was screaming inside!!!
I won't give anything away, but you don't want to miss out on this series. I love it. I love the heartwarming message of God's grace and mercies are new each day. I love all the reminders Wanda tucks in each book.
I received a copy of this book from netgalley in exchange for an honest opinion.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!