Sunday, February 3, 2013

Review: The Beginning

The Beginning: An eShort prequel to The BridgeThe Beginning: An eShort prequel to The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

LOVED it! I read The Bridge first. Although I would recommend reading this one before, what is done is done. Karen Kingsbury blew my socks off! In fact, as much of a reader as I am, I haven't been able to find anyone to spark my interest since The Bridge, so I was soooo excited to get my hands on this little nugget.

We find out the beginning of The Bridge. Any book that talks about books, and has booklovers like me is a hit. But Kingsbury really gives us such a beautiful story, laced with God's love all throughout.

I couldn't tell you which person I really loved, all of them are so brilliant. I really adore Charlie, but Edna wove her way into my heart too. And we find out how the scrapbook came to be too!

I only wish I could find a place like The Bridge, or even better, make my own!! Happy reading, you will want to read this one ASAP!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!