Sunday, February 3, 2013

Review: The Silence of Winter

The Silence of WinterThe Silence of Winter by Wanda E. Brunstetter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Woohooo I just love this little mini series of Wanda's. She creates such magical places and people, I feel like I am home when reading!

This second part we get further into Luke and Meredith's story. Luke is going to his uncle's to learn how to become a headstone engraver. However when a drug addict beats Luke up, steals his clothes and money and leaves him for dead, things change for all of them.

Luke is thought to be dead, but he is really lying in a hospital, a John Doe, in a coma. Meredith meanwhile has found it out is official, she is pregnant. What will she do now that Luke is gone (or so she thinks)?

Meanwhile we have a few other people thrown in, it will be very interesting to see where Brunstetter goes with this. I think it is a really neat idea to have a short little story each month!! Something to look forward to in 2013!

I received a copy of this book from netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!