The Fruitful Wife: Cultivating a Love Only God Can Produce by Hayley DiMarcoMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Excellent source of wisdom, but most importantly taken right from the Bible. Lots of information to glean from this wonderful book.
The cover always catches my eye first, and I love this one. I highly recommend this book to everyone. I have tabs on mine, different colors for different things I want to be able to go right back to! I love easily Hayley is to identify with. A true treasure these days.
Cultivate a love only God can produce. I love this statement. Without God, our love for our husbands won't truly be what we desire it to be! We can't change anyone else, but ourselves. Each chapter deals with a fruit of the Spirit; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Each of these you will find yourself poring over it again and again.
Grab your Bible and this wonderful book and be prepared to do some work, but it is all worth it! God bless.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!