The Pieces of Summer: Part 4 by Wanda E. BrunstetterMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Meredith and Luke's sad saga continue.
Meredith doesn't know Luke survived and Luke doesn't know who he is! What a mess. Luke's nurses call him Eddie and they are growing to like him greatly, especially I think Susan is!
Meredith is growing bigger every day with the baby's empending birth. Will she be able to support herself and the baby when it comes? Good thing she has lots of people to help! I love that about the Amish community. Makes me want to move over there! They are always so helpful and kind to each other.
Meredith's sister, Laurie has a secret of her own, although I think Meredith was thinking Jonah liked Laurie. She doesn't realize he has his eye on her! However, Luke's mom doesn't want Meredith and Jonah, or probably anyone for that matter to even think about getting together! She is afraid another husband will take her grandchild away from her.
At the end of the book, the baby is coming and they don't have time to get to a hospital! Find out what happens in the next book!!
I received this book in exchange for my honest opinion from Net Galley.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!