A Revelation in Autumn: Part 5 by Wanda E. BrunstetterMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Oh my knock my socks off! I loved this one even more than the last if that is possible! Just when I thought things were going to connect, it went a different way and I am thoroughly excited to see what happens!
We have Luke/Eddie living with Susan/Anne and their grandparents. His memory is not coming back at all.
Meredith had the baby, a BOY named Levi. Meredith is getting along ok with herself and the baby. However, she isn't sure she can cover their expenses.
Jonah is still madly in love with Meredith and I think he is thinking about courting her!!!
Laurie and her boyfriend are engaged. They are going to be missionaires to a Native American tribe in the US.
So much going on. However what really is exciting is at one point Meredith and Luke are at the SAME hot air balloon ride thing, and because Luke was up in the balloon, Meredith didn't realize that was him. That and he had a hat and sunglasses on.
Also, Susan and Luke/Eddie are starting to really like each other!!!
Woot woot, I can't wait to see what Wanda does in the last book. I hope everyone else is enjoying them as much as I am!
I received a copy of this book from Net Galley in exchange for my honest opinion!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!