Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review: Big Girl Panties

Big Girl PantiesBig Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Holly isn't a model. She is overweight and unsure of herself. So when she finds herself sitting next to a pretty boy famous man, Logan Montgomery, she thought to herself that he doesn't want to sit next to someone who can't even fit into the seat. And Logan is thinking the same thing. But then Holly and Logan start talking, and Holly isn't like anyone else he has ever met.

So he invites Holly to start training with him. Calling her his ugly duckling. Holly surprises everyone, including herself at how far she comes, in addition to weight also to what it does for her confidence.

Enter Logan's best friend Chase and his wife Amanda, the matchmaking pair. But will it all blow up on them?

This read was a lot of fun. Until I got to the end. Felt as if it was predictable and wrapped up too neatly. Although fun, don't get me wrong. Totally enjoyable! Just predictable, hence the 4 stars!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I have been curious about this book. Thanks for your review. I think it might be great for a light pick me up read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does sound like a nice read! I like the title ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!