Monday, December 2, 2013

Review: Christmas Bliss by Mary Kay Andrews

Christmas BlissChristmas Bliss by Mary Kay Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Perfect for the Christmas season coming upon us!!!

First off, I adore the cover!!! Although this was my first book with Weezie and BeBe in it, I adored both of them! What fun they are, and the friendship between the 2.

A wedding and a baby coming, what fabulous topics to talk about. I loved Weezie's trip to New York, to see her fiancé, Daniel at the last minute was so much fun, I felt as if I was right there with her!

And BeBe, she is just too much fun. But I loved the little mystery of is she married still to Richard, or not? And finding him....

This book is so much fun, and such a wonderful book to put a smile on your face! Happy reading.

I received this book on Goodreads First Read program in exchange for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!