Friday, January 24, 2014

EIGHT DAYS TILL WISHING ON BUTTERCUPS releases!!!

Officially, eight days. Word is, the book is ready to ship. Go run to Amazon and order your's! In the mean time, there is a new group on Goodreads for Miralee Ferrell book lovers to unite!! Might even be talk of reading together, and many other fun things coming! So I asked Miralee what her favorite to-go meal is when she is in a pinch and this is what she said: --OK, if it's been a busy day and we're both tired, we occasionally like breakfast for dinner. I'll fix a batch of fluffy, scrambled eggs mixed with grated cheese and if I have any on hand, bits of ham or bacon, and toast on the side. Yummy!-- She is just a doll! You just must join the group and get to know her yourself! Also, get the book and come read with us! Come back tomorrow and see what I have planned!!!

1 comment:

  1. We love breakfast for dinner too! Miralee is so down to earth I really hope people get on board and join the online groups. I know it is going to be fun! Love your blog Tonya! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!